ECHOtape is a leading North American supplier of Pressure Sensitive Tapes. With over 48 years of industry experience, we recognize that people are our greatest resource. The success of our company is built upon the combined efforts of every employee and their interactions with each other and with our valued customers. Each person, regardless of title or role, is integral to our company’s well-being.
Our goal at ECHOtape is to foster a team-oriented work environment that is challenging and fulfilling while allowing employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We offer a results-oriented workplace that values open communication, efficiency, and respect.
We are currently seeking a Shipping / Receiving Assistant for our Montreal facility. Candidates must be organized self-starters with the ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision. The potential candidates will assist in the processing of material and support both the receiving and shipping functions.
- Unloading and receiving goods
- Maintaining Quality Control procedures
- Pick & process all outgoing shipments
- Maintaining excellent records of goods shipped and received
- Warehouse experience an asset, will train
- Knowledge of computers
- Good physical condition, some heavy lifting required
- Reliable, dependable
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment