March 24th, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
In these uncertain times, the health and well-being of our employees, their families, our partners and customers remain our highest priority. We are following the guidelines and direction of all government and health advisors to best protect ourselves from the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
ECHOtape is an essential supplier for critical infrastructure industries and as such, we remain steadfast in our commitment to provide our customers continued service and supply. Our production and distribution facilities remain in operation, as do all our transport partners.
We are constantly looking at ways to protect the supply chain and mitigate any potential service disruptions. In this ever-changing world, we are in constant communication within our organization, our customers and all our partners.
We have also implemented strict protocols that include:
- Limited number and hours of on-site employees to help exercise social distancing
- Where possible, employees are working remotely in home offices
- Flexible schedules to help various family situations
- Pausing all business travel until further notice
- Required 14-day self-quarantine for anyone who had traveled outside the country
- Reduction of all non-essential on site visitors or service members
ECHOtape has been proudly servicing customers for over 45 years through the dedication and resilience of our employees. We are well positioned to address various challenges and are fully committed to supporting our employees, customers and partners.
We will continue to work together as we navigate these challenging circumstances. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.