Industrial Strength Utility Grade Duct Tape
CL-W6064 is an industrial grade duct tape engineered with an advanced adhesive technology that delivers superior performance and ease of use.
- General purpose construction use and repair
- Patching and seaming a wide variety of materials
- Temporary holding and bonding
- Hanging and patching polyethylene sheeting
- Sealing polyethylene waste disposal bags
- Duct work and contractor uses
- Multiple applications in manufacturing & Industrial environments
- Bundling and color coding
Features & Benefits
- Aggressive adhesive provides superior holding power
- Excellent quick stick to a wide variety of smooth and rough surfaces
- Flexible enough to adhere to uneven surfaces
- Smooth unwind makes it easier to apply in the field
- Fine mesh easy-tear backing produces a clean crisp edge when torn by hand
- Tape lays flat so there is no twisting and curling
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
24mm – 96mm x 55m
|Carrier||Polyethylene Coated Cloth|
|Total Thickness||7 mils|
|Colors||Silver, Black, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, White|
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.