Clear Double Sided Tape for Permanent Mounting & Bonding
DC-M012P is the right choice when you need a tape that is extremely aggressive and strong for permanent mounting and bonding purposes. It sticks very well to smooth surfaces such as steel and plastic. Designed to work at room temperature, it can also perform for medium heat applications. It is engineered with an acrylic adhesive for maximum performance and durability both indoors and outdoors.
- Use for permanently bonding metal, plastic, rubber & plexiglass
- Use for mounting small to medium lightweight indoor and outdoor signs
- Use for mounting name plates, decorative trims & plastic profiles
- Use for difficult bonding applications where other tapes may not adhere properly
- Use to join or splice various types of poly films
Features & Benefits
- Excellent holding power from the onset for most surfaces
- Easy to remove red poly paper liner makes it easy to apply and use
- Easily conforms to most surfaces
- Superior adhesion to Poly films
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
.94 in x 36 yd | 24 mm x 33 m
|Release Liner||Red Polyfilm|
|Total Thickness||8 mils|
|Application Temperature||68°F to 104°F (20°C to 40℃)|
|Service Temperature||32°F to 176°F (0°C to 80°C)|
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.