Clear Double Sided Polyester Tape for General Purpose Mounting & Bonding
DC-M158A is the ideal choice when you want a fast grabbing tape for those everyday applications around the office, warehouse, workshop or classroom. This double sided high performance tape is ideal for many lightweight mounting and bonding applications to paper, film, foils, plastic, textiles and more. It features an aggressive, high tack acrylic adhesive that sticks to almost any surface. It has a strong polyester carrier that allows you to reposition the tape should you make a mistake when applying it, but only on hard surfaces.
- Use to bond papers, films, foils, textile, plastic and metal
- Use for general assembly of decorative parts
- Use for temporary bonding to keep items in place prior to fastening
- Use to bond textiles and leather prior to sewing
Features & Benefits
- Tears easily by hand
- Fast grabbing adhesive sticks well from the onset and helps save you time
- Polyester carrier is flexible and conforms to many surfaces
- Adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- Repositionable within 60 seconds of application on most hard surfaces
- Performs well over a wide temperature range
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
|Total Thickness||3.6 mils|
|Service Temperature Range||32°F to 194°F (0°C to 90°C)|
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.