Low Tack Protective Paper
PR-K3210 is a protective premask consisting of a standard grade heavily saturated paper, coated with a natural rubber adhesive. This premask resists abrasion, moisture and ghosting.
- Protection of polished steel, aluminum and other metal finishes
- Protection of acrylic, Formica, PETG, polycarbonate and other plastics
- Provides easy, clean removal from large printed or vinyl surfaces
- Clean transfer with wet application
Features & Benefits
- Removes easily following application
- If the adhesive side comes into contact with itself it pulls apart easily with no adhesive delamination
- Works well in either wet or dry applications with no adhesive transfer
- Unwinds easily all the way to the core for trouble-free handling and lamination to graphics
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
1″ to 48″ x 100yds
|Total Thickness||3.5 mils|
|Elongation||3 – 4%|
|Tear Resistance||50 grams|
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.