Polyethylene Block Out Tape
PR-N3201 is a durable 5 mils, conformable self-wound polyethylene film with an aggressive acrylic adhesive for use in screen printing. It applies to both sides of screen, forming an adhesive bond, resisting attack by inks and cleaning solvents. It provides clean removal in one piece from wood frames and screen with no adhesive residue and can withstand multiple washings. PR-N3201 is all weather U.V. resistant for 30 days.
- General purpose screen block out tape to prevent ink from creeping between screen and frame
- General masking where high adhesion is required
- Solvent and moisture resistant
- Remains in tact during cleaning cycle
- Conformable in frame corners
- Aggressive adhesive will not damage screen
- Clean removal
Sizes1" x 6" x 108'