63 Micron (4mm) Spool Wound Tensilized Polypropylene Tear Tape
TT-634 is a 63 micron tensilized polypropylene tear tape engineered with an acrylic adhesive system. TT-634 has excellent shear resistance with good tack on a variety of corrugated and solid board surfaces. TT-634 conforms to FDA requirements for indirect food contact and is also available in a variety of lengths and widths for applications flexibility.
- Tear strip for detergent and consumer cartons
- For use on padded shipping envelopes, express delivery and courier envelopes
- Used on light to medium weight corrugated cartons and boxes
- Store under dry conditions at 50°C to 300°C in the container supplied, ideally at 50% relative humidity. Always keep the container the correct way up, as indicated by the arrow.
- Stored under the recommended conditions, it is expected to have a shelf life of at least twelve months from the date of manufacture.
Sizes4mm X 20000 yds
|Total Thickness||63 microns|