High Performance Indoor/Outdoor Double Sided Acrylic Foam Tape
UB-F3504 is the right choice when you need a high performance double sided foam tape for those demanding jobs. It has a high performance acrylic adhesive engineered for permanent mounting and bonding to metal, plastics and wood including rough, textured or painted surfaces. This tape is designed to be so strong that it is often used as an alternative to traditional fasteners. UB-F3504 also offers outstanding resistance to heat, cold and extreme weather fluctuations.
- Use to attach a variety of automotive exterior trim parts
- Use to attach automotive side body moldings, claddings, roof ditch moldings, wheel flares, and tailgate appliqués
- Use to mount muntin/SDL bars on wooden, metal and vinyl doors
- Use indoor and outdoors as a fastener replacement when hanging signage
Features & Benefits
- Good shock absorption properties
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Highly flexible making it easy to stick to curved surfaces
- Strong enough to support a heavier load than the typical double sided tape
- Easily adapts to a variety of surfaces
- Adheres well on hard to stick-to plastics
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
|Release Liner||Red Polyethylene Film|
|Total Thickness||43 mils|
|Application Temperature||59°F to 77°F (15°C to 25°C)|
|Service Temperature||-40°F to 248°F (-40°C to 120°C)|
|Water Absorption: % by Weight||<5%|
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.